Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Roots

sometimes i wonder about my roots.
i wonder how would my life be, if he was part of it.
i don't know if it would be better, or perhaps worse.
i also wonder why he did the things he did.
where did he go?
does he think about me?
and if he does, i wonder what it is, that he thinks.

sometimes i feel deeply rooted.
like a tree thats thousands of years old.
old.
wise.
then sometimes i feel like i have been uprooted,
thrown into a ground where
i cant find balance.

uprooted.
unstable.

rooted.
stable.

young.
clueless.

old.
wise.

But the winds, that flow through me, carry my seeds to new grounds.
new continents.
I'm spreading, spreading fast.
like grass.

is the grass greener on the other side?

then,
I think.
think.
re think.
think.

pause.



Photo by Mario Galeano

No comments: