Friday, May 2, 2008

over it.

I am over the following things, in any particular order:

* group projects
* school
* internships
* school work
* retro kids
* close minded people
* negative energy
* the feeling of mental exhaustion
* being so unproductive at times
* my look
* not keeping my word
* being late, all the time
* rushing
* reading into things
* not being able to manage my money
* broken promises
* family drama
* being torn between conflicts
* not seeing my friends
* missing my family
* not taking better care of myself
* gas prices
* not being old enough, not being young enough
* having the mind of a 35 year old sometimes
* being the mom of the bunch
* caring too much
* not caring enough
* pushing things to the last minute
* dark circles
* unmanageable hair
* dry tattoo
* fucked up hands

so many things.

No comments: