Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Times When You Feel Alive

First I want to say that you should do yourself a favor and get your hands on the Madonna CD " Hard Candy", it is simply deliciously tasty and a bit addictive. It will be even better when you listen to it while sipping on a Grande Iced Soy Chai from Starbucks, which is of course another addiction on it's entirety.
I have been meaning to update the blog in a while but I guess I needed to get my thoughts straight, and focused. I have been trying to figure things out and trying to make sense of things. At home things are all well at one point, then suddenly it's the opposite, but I always believe that this things are thrown at us to test us of how much do we really care about something, and to show us how important certain people are in our lives. I am drowning with school work and this is not anything new, every time the end of the semester approaches, I can't help but feel extremely overwhelmed. Procrastination is a serious illness that I need to find a cure for.
Visual class is the only thing that keeps me excited and going... we just started and basically finished our window. CAN YOU SAY AMAZING !

Me and Tiffany are making a fierce gift to give the people at the presentation on Friday !!! It's a surprise ! LOL

my thoughts are sooo scattered...


This song is a dedication to Tiffany Heisler.... you know who you are !

1 comment:

. said...

you're my entire life....why would I need a boyfriend, when I have a gay life partner?